Check items to add to the cart or select all
• High or low output power selection for condition diagnosis
• Rechargeable battery or line power supply, continuous operation, even with dead battery
• 10 A for 60 seconds, less time waiting to cool, great for charging inductance
• High input protection to 600 V, inadvertent connection to line or UPS voltage will not blow a fuse
• Heavy duty case: IP 65 lid closed, IP54 operational (battery operation only)
• Rotary switch selects one of five test modes, including auto start on connection, giving ease of use
• The DLRO10HD measures low resistance values in applications ranging from railways and aircraft to resistance of components in industry and is well suited for measuring thick conductors, bonds and quality of welding because of its 10 A range for resistance values up to 250 mW.
• Any metallic joint can be measured but users must be aware of measurement limitations depending on application (For example, if a cable manufacturer plans to make resistive measurements on a thin wire, a low test current should be selected to prevent heating the wire thereby changing its resistance.)
• Measurements on electric motors and generators will be inductive and require the user to understand the inductive mode and charging process before a correct result is achieved.
• Electromagnetic noise induced into the leads can interfere with a reading. A noise symbol alerts the user and prevents a measurement when the instrument detects noise above its threshold.
• When dissimilar metals are joined a thermocouple effect is created. Users should select a bidirectional mode to ensure cancellation of this effect. The instrument measures with current flowing in both directions and averages the result.
|Product Includesb||Heavy Duty DLRO 10HD. Includes duplex hand spike test probes with 4’ leads, lid mounted lead pouch and user guide|
IP rating: IP65 case closed, IP54 battery operation
|size||12.4” x 11.2” x 7.1” (14.7 lbs)|
|Power Supply||rechargeable battery pack|
|Manufacturer Model Number||1000-348|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year|
|Mitchell Catalog Number||9ZDLRO10HD|