Meggers Earth ground tester - 2,3,4 point testing, ART* and clamp on (stakeless) testing in one compact instrument!
- A comprehensive solution for your all ground rod and soil resistivity testing needs:
- 2 Point Tests
- 3 Point Tests (fall of potential test)
- 4 Point Tests (soil resistivity test)
- ART Tests (Attached Rod Technique)
- Clamp-On Tests (stakeless test)
- Easily switch between 25V or 50V testing (to comply with local testing standards)
- Clear, easy to read display provides excellent contrast and viewing angle for outdoor use
- Bright backlit display extends the operation environment to cellars and other dark locations
- Wide measurement range of 0.01W to 20kW, ground noise measurment from 1V to 100V and ground current measurement from 1 mA to 20A
- IP54 rated enclosure for outdoor operation
- Rotary range selector switch and one touch test button permit operation with gloved hands
*What is ART?
ART (attached rod technique) allows ground rod testing without the need to “lift” (disconnect) the utility connection. In a typical grounding system, the utility ground path becomes a parallel resistance and will cause incorrect readings in most stake type ground resistance testers. The ART test uses a current measurement clamp-on probe to ONLY measure the current flowing thru the ground under test and allows the calculation of ground resistance